Can you believe it is almost Father’s Day?! I don’t know why but Father’s Day always sneaks up on me. It feels like we just celebrated Mother’s Day when Bam…It’s Here! Whether you need ideas to celebrate your own Dad, your significant other, Father-In-Law, or Father-like Figure, you are in the right spot! I’ve curated a Father’s Day Gift Guide that you (and him) are sure to love.
If you scroll down past the collage, you will be able to read a description of each gift idea and be able to click on the link.
2. Green Mountain Note Cards by Lana’s Shop. I recently gifted these gorgeous notecards to my husband. At work, he occasionally needs to write a thank you card. But since he is your typical guy, he never has any thank you cards on hand. And then the thank you turns into a not-as-thoughtful email or text. But since I’ve got him these, he has told me he enjoys sending thank you notes and loves the mountains on them.
3. Yeti. This one is an easy yet practical gift he will love. My husband loves his with this style cap for hot coffee and water. You could also plan on having the items to make fresh lemonade with the kids on Father’s day and having him use his new yeti to go with it.
5. Plan a camping or Glamping trip! Pick a weekend this summer a reserve a campsite or glamping spot. If you are in Colorado, this spot looks amazing if you want to splurge. This place looks pretty cool too and has multiple options for lodging, campsites, and more. You could also pair it with a camp stove, like this one, if you wanted an actual gift to give the day of Father’s Day.
6. “All About Daddy” Printable. I designed this one for the kids! You can let them fill it out or ask them the questions and write the answers in. It is such a sweet gift from a child and will capture their personality. Bonus, it includes a Grandpa version.
7. Dad Coupon Book. Coupons for Dad are perfect to give the gift for Father’s Day. My personal favorites activity coupons are “movie night” and “car wash”, but there are 21 coupons to choose from. Just download, print, and string together with some twine. He can “cash in” the coupons as he wishes and be reminded of how much he is loved. p.s. If you like these, you might also enjoy these Birthday Coupons.
8. Plan a guys outing. If you hubby likes golfing or some other outdoor activity, text some of his friends (or wife of his friends if you want to keep it a surprise) and plan an outing. Make a reservation if needed (Father’s Day weekend for golfing books up quickly!). If you really wanted to get fancy, you could get him a set of golf balls to go with the gift. These are the best (so my husband says).
9. AirPods. My husband gave me some AirPods from Christmas and to say that I am obsessed would be the understatement of the year. I’m considering returning the favor and getting him a pair.
I hope you enjoyed this Father’s Day Gift Guide! We hope this guide made Father’s Day a little easier on you and put a smile on his face!